Tuesday, September 10, 2013

2014 Free Agent List

Here is a list of drivers that are not currently attatched to a team for next season. Most are rookies, so I'm thinking they will have a lower limit on their ratings for a handfull of races, or something. But if you're planning to sack your underperforming driver, please tell me in some way, and we can get these guys a ride.

Carson Fitzpatrick
Patrick Cobb, Jr.
Will Strauss
Jamie Simms
Ryan Barber

For next season, if this recording program is functional, we can record races for YouTube and work from there. The blog will still be running. But since I wouldn't have to screenshot races, we could expand. For next year, I'm thinking that another team might be cool. 22 Drivers for now. Then, we can decide if we want to expand even more. I was thinking that if we do that. The top 8 teams in team points would get a 3rd driver, round it up to 30 teams and set it like that. 

So let me know what you all think.

No comments:

Post a Comment