Thursday, June 13, 2013

News

The Logocast Cup series will begin races this weekend(hopefully)! Depending on wifi connections in the hotel I will be staying at in Philadelphia, I will post the results of the opening Florida 400 in Homestead.

The scoring rules will change. Instead of running individual sims, I will edit the schedule of the seasons on the game to our 14 race schedule. Everything will be saved and stored there, with in depth points. The points will be based off the 1999 system.

Only 20 cars will race this year. Instead of waiting for another person, we will have a nice number at 20 drivers with 10 teams.

As of now, races will not be recorded. I cannot find a program that records for windows 8. If I do halfway through, then I will start. But screenshots have worked for me in the past.

I will open up the All-Star race voting soon. We will decide on a track that is not on the schedule to run at after the 14th race.

So lets get at it, boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment